Lunar Midnight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Midnight Academy

A Private elite academy that has been around for almost 300 years Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oldest Building in the Old Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

The Oldest Building in the Old Side Empty
PostSubject: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 am

Mia sat under the old clay brick building eating a big piece of water melon her pure white hair glistening in the sun.
Back to top Go down
https://lunarmidnightacademy.forumotion.com
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 am

Zaitashi was walking around the campus when he saw a girl sitting by the old clay brick building she was doing something but he wasn't exactly sure what. "Hmm strange to see someone clear out here not many people come out this way." Zaitashi was carrying a large case over his shoulder. Inside the case was supplies for making curry and various other spicy foods. "Why am I carrying all these supplies anyway I can't cook."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 am

Mia got up and walked over to the boy her vampire fangs showing her wolf ears perked up her tail wagging she could smell the spicy foods."Hi!i'm Mia!
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:06 am

"Ahhh U-umm yes my names Zaitashi nice to meet you i'm sorry to say but I must be going." Zaitashi started to walk away but stopped and turned back. "Do you cook cuz if you do I have some thing here you could have them if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 am

Mia smiled holding a big sack on her back full of five watermelons."You have ingredience for curry!i love spicy food!and yes i cook!"Mia said excitedly like a hyper puppy.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 am

"Well then here you go." Zaitashi set the case down it made a thunk to the ground when he set it down due to it's weight. He had hidden all of his Non-human parts when he had made the trip into town and had yet to bring them back out. He turned and was starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Mia grabbed Zaitashi's arm."H-Hey wait!"Mia said confused."Why did you give me all of this."Mia said picking up the sack with ease tossing it over her back with the watermelons.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 pm

"I don't use any of it I can't cook anyway I bought it for some reason I have someone cook for me every now and then but what use are such thing for a person who doesn't cook in the first place." Zaitashi's gently pulled his arm out of Mia's hand. "Someone like you who actually cooks can put this all to use better than me anyway." Zaitashi jumped backwards and his wings shot out of his back and he sat their floating in midair. He turned to leave again but then turned back. "U-umm want a lift back to you place I can get you there in no time."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Mia smiled grabbing Zaitashi's arm."Dont go; i'll cook for you!"Mia smiled letting go as Zaitashi shot his wings out of his back Mia fell to the ground as she floated in mid-air."Y-Your a D-D-Dragon Demon!?"Mia said scared she knew fully well Dragon Demons and Wolf Demons where mortal enemy's.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yea Half anyway I'm also half human.......Oh that's right your wolf demon.....look I don't care for some old Mortal enemies thing I was raised outside of the dragon demon culture." Zaitashi held his hand down to Mia to help her back up.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Mia took his hand smiling her vampire fangs showing."I'm also a have demon i'm half wolf demon and half vampire."Mia said checking her watermelon sack to see if they where damaged.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Zaitashi thought for a moment then he landed. "You never answered me."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm

"O-Oh no i dont need a lift."
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:53 pm

"You sure? It wouldn't be a problem really all the dorms and housings are clear on the other side of the academy and you have a lot of things to carry."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Mia shook her head shaking from the thought of being so high Mia was terribly scared of Heights.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Zaitashi smiled and picked back up the spice case. "Well then let me carry this for you."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Mia smiled and picked up the sack with the watermelons and walked along with Zaitashi back to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Building in the Old Side   The Oldest Building in the Old Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oldest Building in the Old Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Midnight Academy :: Lunar Midnight High :: Old Side of the School-
Jump to: