Lunar Midnight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Midnight Academy

A Private elite academy that has been around for almost 300 years Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am

"T-T-Thank you Zaitashi."Mia said scared.
Back to top Go down
https://lunarmidnightacademy.forumotion.com
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 am

Zaitashi sat there smiling at Mia then faintly he could hear the fast footsteps that sounded like someone running up the stairs into the hallway. Zaitashi stood and set Mia down wait here i'm gonna go see what that sound is. He went to the door and stepped out into the hallway and came face to face with a man. "Oh i'm sorry I heard footsteps they sounded rushed so I was just coming to see what it was about." The man spoke. "Quick what do you know about demons?" U-uh Demon? Well not alot really i'm only a half-demon why?" "Quick can you help me I'm a demon but I'm being chased by a group of demon hunters and a few others that aren't but I've no time to explain maybe if I am able to I will once they've gone but not before." "U-umm yea sure step on inside." Zaitashi wasn't sure why he was helping this man he didn't even know who it was but he felt this strange bond with him like there was something telling him to help him. Zaitashi closed the door quickly. He turned around. "Sorry about this Mia I know this is your room but this man is being hunted by demon hunter's and I don't think it right not to help him." "Ah-aah Yes I too am normally I wouldn't ask for help but this group is different there's a bit of a more personal reason I can't fight any of them but I'll save that for some other time if I'm able." From down the hall you could hear shouting but it wasn't very clear and you could also hear doors being opened. "They're checking the rooms is there a way out other than the door?" Zaitashi shook his head. "I'm afraid not."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 am

Mia got up her ankle had healed she walked over to a closet taking out a triple headed scythe with a demons fang at the end of it for a spear head the handle was carved of bone.Mia's mother father and half brother broke down the door as did Zaitashi's mother and half brother
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am

"Hey look here I don't see what the big deal is with trying to kill me I'm not important to you anymore." That's bull I don't care if you stopped ruling your clan you lied and deceived me to try and get an heir." "That's not true I never told you cuz......" "Mother what do we do about these kids? Ones a half demon you can tell cuz of those wolf ears and as for the other he appears to be human." "Hmmm what?" The women looked over noticing for the first time the two kids that stood not far from her. "Hmmm I don't know besides it's this one were after."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am

Mia quickly dashed in front of Kotashi her scythe around Vileria,Nonsu,and Ashida's necks."Move a musle and i chop your heads off."Mia said in a Monotone voice as thunder and lightning crashed outside."pathetic humans leave...Father leave,Mother leave,Brother leave..."Mia's family stood in shock at the sight of Mia."Mia!?""M-Mia...""Sis..."Misaki walked over to Mia looking at her with sorrow filled eyes.Lilyia walked over next to Mia starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 am

Nonsu slipped away from the Scythe and rushed over to Zaitashi and pulled a short blade. He held it to Zaitashi's throat. "Let them all go or your friend here dies." Zaitashi smile at Mia and shook his head no telling her not to let them go.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:52 am

Mia barred her fangs at Nonsu leaning over bitting his neck knocking him unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 am

"WILL YOU ALL JUST KNOCK IT OFF!!!! I'm tired of this I stopped leading my clan cuz all they ever do is fight and I'm tired of it all this fighting it's pointless." "Oh and your one to speak you've lead your clan into many battles against the Wolf-demon clan if i'm not mistaken." "That's all in the past what's done is done I wish now nothing other than to live in peace." "Sorry to interupt but I've studied into this old seeming grudge between the I'm guessing the Dragon-Demon clan and the Wolf-Demon clan and personally I see no point to any of it and as for trying to kill him for deceiving you. Honestly what would that accomplish would it not in the end just be killing for selfish pleasure? Why waste time hunting someone who apparently regrets the choices he's made? So you would kill someone who once was great that won't get you any fame and so he lied yes but I'm sure he had his reasons. Maybe just maybe he lied in order to protect you have you thought of that. Maybe he lied to protect the one he loved and wished no harm to befall that person so he kept the truth about himself a secret." "What would you know your just a boy what would you know of such things?" "No the boy is right but so are you I should have told you when we first got together who and what I was but I couldn't I was afraid to lose you so I kept it hidden and I still wish I would have told you." The man grabbed the women's sword and put the point to his heart. "If anyone dies tonight it will be me and only me the choice is your's." The women hesitated a moment and the sword dropped to the ground along with the women falling to her knees and she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:10 am

Mia released her scythe smacking both the man and the woman over the back of the head."Your both pathetic; your living your lives by a war that has been going on for what over 700 years!?!!!"Mia yealled in anger turning to her mother father and brother."And i have nothing to say to you all just leave your all pathetic..."Mia put her scythe into the closet grabbing her coat shoving people out of the way walking out into the storm Lightning hitting her ground beside her.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 am

Zaitashi walked out the door after Mia he had no coat but he went on after her. "Mia wait up." Zaitashi set his hand on her shoulder as he came up beside her. "Hey sorry about that I didn't think that it would cause that much trouble. If I had known I wouldn't have let him in. Oh and thanks for saving me." He smiled lightly at Mia. "Hey if you want to get away from all them for a bit we can head on over to my place we'll be out of this storm and I'm sure none of them will find you there at least I hope not."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 am

Mia hugged Zaitashi crying.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 am

Zaitashi whispered in Mia's ear. "Hey I know you don't like flying but it's our best bet to get away from them before they can try coming after us so hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:29 am

Mia held onto Zaitashi scared.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 am

Zaitashi let his wings out and jumped into the air just as he took flight all the others came out. "Hmmm that's odd I wasn't aware that there were any of my clan outside of the main group other than myself." "Wait a minute it can't be could it......there's no way." "What? What's not possible?" "I think that may be our son." Zaitashi was to far away and the storm to loud for him to hear them. With-in moments he was nearing his home. He landed at the front door. "Sorry about that Mia I know you dislike flying but I know you wanted to get away."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 am

Misaki dashed after them Misaki was very attached to his sister and he was not going to let her go Lilyia chased after them with Misaki as did Ashida."I-Its okay Zatashi."Mia said still being carried by Zaitashi.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:55 am

Kotashi, Vileria and Nonsu took off after them. Kotashi took flight and went over and past everyone else he was determined if what Vileria had said was true he wanted to make sure that he met his son all this time he had thought that he didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Dorm   Mia's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Midnight Academy :: Lunar Midnight High :: Dorms-
Jump to: