Lunar Midnight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Midnight Academy

A Private elite academy that has been around for almost 300 years Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaitashi's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 am

Mia opened the door grabbed her coat put it on and walked out into the cold icey thundering lightning rain.
Back to top Go down
https://lunarmidnightacademy.forumotion.com
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 am

Zaitashi watched Mia leave. "So you think you could tell us your name now kid?" "Umm actually i'm still hoping to avoid that." "Why would you want to do that." "How about first you tell me why you want to know so badly." "Vileria this is up to you. You were the last one to know anything about it besides you haven't even fully explained it all to me either." "Yes alright your both right you should now the reason before I expect an answer. You see thing is about 17 years ago I had a son it was actually Kotashi's son at the time I believe I was being foolish I had thought that Kotashi had been trying to get an heir and so when his son was born I left him here at the academy I left a card with his name on it I gave him a name that resembled Kotashi's though i'm not sure why at this time. On that card the name was Zaitashi Sairyomu. That's why we asked you see now that we understand the mistakes we made and after seeing you fly away like you had we wanted to see if maybe you were that boy." "Hmm well there's likely more to it then that but it gets the main point across and that's what matter's "I see and so since I could fly and you likely got a look at me when Mia and I left earlier you could tell that I was at least half-dragon demon am I correct." "Yes." Zaitashi wasn't going to tell them at least not yet for 17 years he had lived mostly on his own and all this time he thought his parents had been dead not only that but they had been trying to kill each other so he was going to keep it a secret for now and if things proved to get better between the two of them then he would tell them. "Well I understand but I won't be giving you my name just yet I have reason's of my own and would rather not explain."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Mia sat under a tree as the storm raged on she held her knees close to her chest sobbing."Why father why...why wont you love me..."Mia said shaking as a bolt of lightning struck the tree she was under making a loud crash loud enough for the people at the house to hear Mia scram then all went silent she was crushed under the massive tree she was knocked unconsious and could barely breath.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Do to all the talking and with the storm outside almost no-one could hear the scream that came through the air but you could still hear it. Zaitashi ran out the door he had heard it before everyone else and he knew that it was trouble. Once he was outside he saw the great oak that was near his house had fallen he ran up to it. Once he was there he saw that Mia was trapped beneath it. He put his hands under the tree and with all his might started to lift it. With a rush everyone ran outside. They looked around frantically looking for Mia and Zaitashi. "There!!!! That tree it was standing when we first came here." They all rushed over to the tree. As they neared the tree they could see Zaitashi was lifting it he had it off the ground and It was about all he could do to hold it there. "Don't just stand there pull her out I can't hold this thing forever." Everyone looked and at last saw Mia on the ground she apparently had trapped under the tree. Nonsu grabbed her under her arms and pulled her out. "She's clear you can set it down now." With a grunt Zaitashi heaved the large oak off to the side. The ground shook when the tree made contact with the earth.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Mia gasped taking a breath of air crying in pain two of her ribs where broken,her left leg had broken her right fractured,and her left shoulder fractured.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Zaitashi knelt down and gently picked her up. He took flight staying low to the ground and going slow he headed off towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaitashi's Home   Zaitashi's Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaitashi's Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Midnight Academy :: Kayaku City :: Homes-
Jump to: