Lunar Midnight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Midnight Academy

A Private elite academy that has been around for almost 300 years Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia's Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Zaitashi landed outside the hospital he walked in through the front door. "Hey we need help she was trapped under a tree it had fallen on her during the storm." Doctor's and Nurses rushed in from all around they brought over a stretcher and Zaitashi set her on it. "Alright lets get her back to the emergency room come-on quickly people." Zaitashi headed over towards a chair to sit down he could barely stand lifting that tree had taken nearly all his strength. People kept staring at him. "What are you all staring at?" He noticed he still had his wings and tail out. He sighed. "What? Never seen a boy with wings and a tail?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Mia was crying and sobbing as Ashida,Lilyia,and Misaki ran in following them to the emergancy room.
Back to top Go down
https://lunarmidnightacademy.forumotion.com
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Kotashi, Vileria and Nonsu ran in behind Ashida, Lilyia, and Misaki. They came over to Zaitashi and Nonsu helped him off the chair. "We best take you back that way too but you seem to be barely able to move so I'll help you." "Yes-Yes quickly now." They all took off down the hall to catch up with Mia and her family. "Your very strong to have been able to do that I think even Kotashi here would have had a hard time with that tree at least in his present form anyway." "Yea well I wasn't about to leave her under that tree." They came up to Mia's family. "So what's the situation so far anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Misaki and Lilyia where crying holding each other Ashida looked depressed."She broke her left leg and fractured her right,she broke two ribs,broke her right arm,and fractured her shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:29 pm

"Will she be ok?" Zaitashi could barely stand he had almost no strength left in his body it was all he could do to stay on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Lilyia nodded and helped Zaitashi sitdown."Thank you for saving my sister."Misaki said.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Zaitashi smiled lightly. "Well I didn't really do much honestly. Anyone would have done as I did if they could." The doctor came out. "Are you all here about that girl? Anyway she's gonna be fine it'll take time for her injuries to heal but it's nothing seriously life threatening. Luckily neither of her ribs punctured her lungs. So we'll set he broken and fractured bones and she'll have a few cast on for awhile and she'll have to stay here for at least a few days." Everyone sighed with relief on the news that she was ok. "Now this nurse here will take you all to the room we'll place her in once were done you can wait there as I'm sure by the size of your group none of you will be leaving."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Mia layed in the bed asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Everyone sat down in the room Mia was asleep. Kotashi and Vileria seemed to be getting along the sat on the floor talking quietly to each other. Zaitashi sat over near Mia's bed Nonsu had fallen asleep himself over in one corner of the room. Mia's parents were sitting in the other two chairs over by the door. and Misaki had fallen asleep at the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Mia woke up."Mmm."Mia groaned looking around."What happened..."
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Zaitashi sat forward. "During the storm a bolt of lightning struck the tree you were sitting under and it fell on you." Everyone else moved a little but no-one else got up. Misaki and Nonsu still slept.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Mia nodded and called out to Misaki."Misaki!"Mia said Misaki shot up and went beside Mia holding her hand."Shhhh its okay sis i'm here."Misaki knew why she called out to him she thinks shes little again and her dad hurt her."Shhhh its okay Mia no one is going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Zaitashi sat back in the chair. "Hmm well it seems there's something there I don't know about but it's fine." Zaitashi started to fall asleep but he forced himself to stay awake. Kotashi said quietly to Vileria. "Look at that the boy is dead tired he can barely stay awake yet he forces himself into it in order to keep an eye one her he must care for her more than even she know's." "I would have to agree with you on that Kotashi." They were talking quietly enough so that no-one else could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 am

Mia fell back asleep Misaki kissed her forehead and sat beside Zaitashi.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 am

Zaitashi hadn't noticed Misaki sitting next to him his eyes watched Mia the entire time. Though he could barely keep them open he was forcing himself beyond the limits of which he should. He didn't know why but he felt strange he hadn't ever cared for someone so much in his life. "Hmm I could watch him all night and still not understand how he's doing it the boy has no energy left and yet he refuses to go to sleep I don't get it. This is the first time I've seen a member of the dragon-demon clan care so much for one of the wolf-demon clan. Frankly it's a good sight I myself never knew what started the war that's been raging between us and them for thousands of years but I don't see why we continue to let it go on." "I think alot of it is because both of the clans are a powerful race and so alot of it has to do with proving which is stronger." "Yes but because of this war and demon hunter both races are so rare that finding one is extremely hard. The fact that these two found each other and with such ease is beyond me." "I wouldn't dwell on it to much Kotashi what we should focus on is solving current problems." "Yes I suppose your right." Vileria and Kotashi sat talking for awhile. Kotashi glanced over every now and that at Zaitashi astounded each time that the boy was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 am

Mia woke up at 4am everyone was asleep as a nurse came in and smiled at Mia helping her out of bed as Mia tried to walk around a little.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 am

Zaitashi had managed to stay awake for a long time but he had finally fallen asleep he had outlasted everyone else in the room by a few hours. He could hear something moving around and he suddenly woke up. He looked around carefully so it wouldn't be noticeable that he was awake. He saw Mia walking a little and a Nurse there helping. Hotashi woke up and smiled up at Mia and the Nurse. "I hope you get well soon."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 am

A old doctor helped Mia into a wheel chair and wheeled her out onto a gernie into a ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 am

Zaitashi stumbled out into the hall trying to keep up with the docter to see where Mia was going. "Sir you have to stay here. Please return to the room." "Bullshit i'm going with her damn it. Mia!!!!! Get out of my way." A group of doctors and nurses were trying to hold Zaitashi back but without success. "Get away from me." Zaitashi flung a group away from him making more progress down the hall. "Mia!!!!! Mia!!" Zaitashi kept calling out to Mia while trying to get past the group of doctors and nurses that were barely keeping him away.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:44 am

Mia was on a breathing machine her condition was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:54 am

Zaitashi had managed to follow Mia he was worried they had said she was getting worse but they wouldn't let him see her since he wasn't family. "This sucks finally find a girl I like and can talk too and I nearly get her killed because I was more worried about shutting everyone up in my house than I was about her going out into such a dangerous storm." Zexion punched his fist into the wall. His normal strength now gone from fighting against the doctors and nurses and the fact that he had little strength during that he wound up breaking the bones in his hand. "Oh great now i'm so weak I've gone and broke my damn hand."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 am

[Exit to other hospital for Mia]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mia's Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery   Mia's Recovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's Recovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Midnight Academy :: Kayaku City :: Hospital-
Jump to: