Lunar Midnight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Midnight Academy

A Private elite academy that has been around for almost 300 years Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia's Recovery 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:47 pm

"Firstly what's your name I can't exactly just call you boy all the time." Zaitashi sighed. "I'm Zaitashi i'm the one Kotashi and Vileria are looking for I suppose that means I'm likely their son that they left at the academy." "Hmmm ok. Anyway I really appreciate you saving my daughter I fear she wasn't going to make it. When I saw her under where that tree had fallen I feared I was gonna lose her." Zaitashi wasn't sure why but the man seemed like he was about to cry. "You see I made some major mistakes in the past I used to beat her when I got angry and I fear it's made thing complicated between me and her. She think I don't love her but the thing is it's not that I don't love her I've just never known how to show it. But watching you tonight and seeing how much you seem to care for my daughter I won't stop anything you may wish to do with her you have my full permission to date her if you so wish." Zaitashi wasn't sure what to say. "U-umm thank you sir. But to be honest I just met her I guess it would be yesterday now but I care for her yes. You see I've never had a friend and also I was never really comfortable around girls but it was different with Mia I could talk to her and I wouldn't get as nervous but I'm not sure why." "Well that's fine I just thought you would like to know that you could date her if you so wished it. Anyway thanks again for saving her if I had lost her I would have hated myself even more for never fixing things with her." "What you should do is go in there and support her let her know that you care sitting out in that hall she won't feel like you care for her. She can hear you talk to hear let her know how much you care." Ashida smiled at Zaitashi. "You know for one so young your very intelligent I'll do that I'll never fix thing if I don't try and do it."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Mia got up and walked into the hall looking at Zaitashi and her father.
Back to top Go down
https://lunarmidnightacademy.forumotion.com
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Ashida looked over and saw Mia in the hall. He came through the door and quickly went up to Mia pulling her into a hug. "Mia I-I was worried about you I'm sorry for all that I've done I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 am

Mia squirmed giggling."Daddy let me go its too tight."
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 am

Ashida loosened his hug on Mia but he didn't feel like letting her go. Zaitashi walked in and came towards Mia and her father smiling at Mia the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 am

Mia was confused she didnt know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 am

Ashida spoke up. "Mia look all these years I should have done things differently and It took me almost losing you and seeing how this boy you just met today acted when you were in danger for me to realize it and I'm sorry for what I've done I won't ask you to forgive me all I ask is that you give me another chance to do things right."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 am

Mia started to tear up and she began crying happily hugging her father over whelmed with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 am

Zaitashi went to go past them. Ashida hugged Mia crying with joy himself. Kotashi and Vileria smiled but they had a hint of sadness on their faces. "I wish we knew if our son was alive." Kotashi figured Zaitashi was there son but to be honest he still wasn't sure he met alot of the requirements but that didn't really mean it was him. "You know come to think of it this boy you guys are looking for since he's your son that would make him my half brother i've always wanted a brother I hope to meet him soon." Misaki sat next to Nonsu smiling at the sight of his father and sister finally getting along. Mia's mother seemed like she wanted to go join the hug but was deciding cutting in on it.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 am

Mia passed out in her fathers arms she was unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 am

Ashida picked up Mia and carried her back to her bed. "Silly girl got so excited she went and used all of her energy she had managed to get back." Ashida sat on the side of the bed that Lilyia sat on and waved for Zaitashi to return to the spot he had been. Zaitashi came in and sat down and took Mia's hand holding in firmly in his own he laid his head down on the edge of the bed and fell asleep. Ashida smiled and whispered to Lilyia. "Though he's a member of that dragon-clan of demons you seem to dislike I honestly think that if given the choice on who our daughter's friends were I would choose this boy over anyone I've met in a long time. I think that this boy would actually make a good boyfriend to Mia he's half human so he's got alot of capacity for compassion."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 pm

No one knew it but Mia had went into a coma her heart rate was slowing something had happened to her when that tree crushed her.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 pm

A doctor came in to check on Mia. As he did a few things suddenly a look of alarm came across his face. "How long ago did she fall asleep?" "About 45 minutes ago why?" "She's in a coma and her heart rate is slowing I need you all to step out so the other doctors and nurses can work. Everyone slipped out of the room except Zaitashi he moved over to the empty corner of the room. The doctor shook his head and called for the others they set about getting Mia on equipment to keep her heart from stopping and to keep her alive while she was in a coma. Once they finished all but the one doctor left. "Well she'll be ok for the most part something happened when she got caught under that tree from what I understand I'm not sure what at this time we're working to figure it out." "T-Thank you." The doctor left and Ashida sat down Lilyia next to him. "I finally get the chance to fix things with her and I may lose her before I can." For the first time anyone had ever seen Ashida started to cry. Zaitashi moved back to the side of her bed. He took hold of her hand and started speaking quietly. Zaitashi wasn't actually speaking anything he understood and he wasn't aware he was. He was speaking an old incantation meant to help with the healing power of a dragon-demon. During the incantation Zaitashi started to glow slightly and it slowly started to spread across Mia. Everyone stared in awe that he was doing this without training and without himself knowing it was astonishing.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Mia murmmered."Zaitashi."
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Zaitashi continued his healing process and Incantation. "What's that boy doing?" "It's old and rarely used healing magic that runs through all members of the dragon-demon clan. It's so rare that it's no longer taught how to be used he's doing it off of sheer willpower and want to make Mia better I can almost guarantee that he has no idea that he's doing it and when he's done he won't remember anything about it." Suddenly Zaitashi's murmuring stopped and he started to glow more the glowing had covered him and Mia completely. "This is the final stage of the healing it seeks out the non natural injuries and heals them with the incantation he spoke it could actually even heal injuries that are very old inside or out. But with the way he's doing it he's only seeking to heal those caused by the tree falling on her."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Mia Called out Zaitashi's name and opened her eyes hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Zaitashi's healing finished he had used all his strength and started to fall from his chair. "DON'T LET HIM FALL!!!!! In that state even that close to the ground it could kill him."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Mia leaned over and kissed Zaitashi.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Everyone else went dead silent. Zaitashi barely caught himself. He kissed Mia back. "What's this I didn't think she like him all that much." "Nah you should have known better Ashida."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Mia blushed and shoved her face into her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Zaitashi suddenly aware of where he was stood and rushed from the room. He stumbled most of the way. He got outside and started to take flight. Zaitashi was also scared it had taken nearly 2 hours to heal Mia and during that whole time he couldn't remember anything all he knew is the last thing he had seen was the one doctor stepping away from everyone. Thoughts raced through his mind and he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He was flying fast. He looked in front of him but it was to late he flew into the wall of a building smacking his head hard against it. Unconscious he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's Recovery 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Midnight Academy :: Kayaku City :: Hospital-
Jump to: