Lunar Midnight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Midnight Academy

A Private elite academy that has been around for almost 300 years Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia's Recovery 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 am

Mia lay in a bed in the specialty hospital on a breathing machine.
Back to top Go down
https://lunarmidnightacademy.forumotion.com
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 am

Zaitashi had finally managed to convince them to let him into the room with her by telling them that he wouldn't bother her he just wanted to keep an eye on her. He sat off to the side of her bed. His head rested on the edge of the bed he didn't know why but he held her hand he felt it the right thing to do. "You have too get better you have too. If not for you family or for yourself then please do it for me." Zaitashi didn't realize he had said that outloud as well as in his mind. "I can't lose you." Zaitashi was still talking out loud though he wasn't aware of it. He had also started to cry he was starting to lose the only person he had ever cared for and it was all in the same day that he had met her.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 am

Mia gripped Zaitashi's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 am

Zaitashi felt Mia's hand squeeze his. Mia's family and Zaitashi's family came over to the building and when they came in they all saw Zaitashi in the room. "Hey look let's leave him be I can tell you right now that he feels he's responsible for this and if we go in there it'll just make him feel worse." "For once I think I agree with Kotashi that boy stayed up longer than any of us to watch her and he was the first to get up when they were preparing to move her here. I know she's you daughter but that boy seems to care for her greatly and it's best we don't cut in on something like that it don't come around often."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 am

"Zaitashi..."Mia said threw the mask.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 am

Though they weren't in the room the door had been left open. "Did she just say the name I think she did?" Everyone in the hall was standing in awe they were all wondering why she was calling for a boy that hadn't been heard of in over 17 years. Zaitashi wasn't aware that everyone was in the hall he sat up. "Mia? I'm here what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 am

Mia cried out in pain holding Zaitashi's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 am

"Mia!!.....Mia!!! calm down Mia don't move to much your still not well." Mia's back had arched up off the bed a bit when she winced in pain. Zaitashi put his free hand on her stomach help to ease her back down. Zaitashi didn't know this but he could heal people. His hand started to glow his want and need for Mia to get better was being sent down to his hand and into her body though not perfect it healed some of the more serious injuries that she had she wouldn't be able to do things still but she wouldn't have the massive pain she had been experiencing. The strain of the minor healing on Zaitashi's already weak body took all of his remaining strength. Zaitashi passed out and fell out of the chair that he sat in.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 am

Mia collasped on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 am

Doctors and nurses came rushing in. "What did that boy do?" "What do you mean he did nothing." "So why is it her condition has gotten better the boy is passed out on the floor and her critical injuries are healed to a point of no longer being critical." Kotashi after hearing what he just had knew exactly what had happened Zaitashi as he now knew the boys name to be had somehow managed to use his dragonic magic and through his will and his need of wanting Mia to get better had started healing her. Kotashi figured that Zaitashi had no idea he had even done anything and it would be best to leave it be for now. The fact that he had done it was proof enough to who he was. Zaitashi was definitely his son and his compassion towards the girl Mia was thanks to the fact that he grew up away from everyone so he had not been taught to hate them as had most other and so he treated them with respect as long as they did the same that's why he had been rude to everyone else when they all first met none had treated him with any respect so he saw no point in treating them with any. Zaitashi got carried out of the room to another room so that he could rest. The doctors set about to taking care of Mia and making sure she was fine. After awhile one of the doctors came out. "Well she's going to be just fine I don't know what that boy did but it's a good thing he did if he hadn't she likely wouldn't have made it to morning. But with rest and some time to heal she'll be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:23 am

Mia started crying out like a injured wolf pup.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 am

Zaitashi was in the next room. Kotashi went in the room Mia was in everyone else had fallen back asleep out in the hall. Kotashi heard Mia crying but it wasn't a normal cry. He approached her bedside. "Mia what's wrong is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 am

Mia opened her eyes they where pure yellow like a wolfs and her K9's had grown substantually.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 am

Kotashi looked down at her confused. "Mia? Hey are you alright? Look if there's anything you need tell me I'm sure I can get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 am

Mia began crying out again and Lilyia rushed in claming down Mia making her fall back asleep."Sorry about that...Mia has bad memories when shes hurt..."Lilyia said in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

"I see....you know she looked like she was actually trying to find someone but it was different than over to the other hospital....then you could tell she was looking for her brother this time......Zaitashi she was looking for him." Kotashi was sure of it that's exactly who she had been looking for and her being a wolf demon she would be able to get the scent of people and Zaitashi his son she may have thought for a moment that he was Zaitashi until she actually saw who it was. With all she had been through Kotashi's scent would seem similar to her at first but later on it would be noticeably different.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Mia woke up and started whimpering Lilyia held Mia."Shhhhh its okay Mia i'm here."Mia wanted Zaitashi.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 pm

There was a commotion out in the hall. "Sir please you should be resting go lay back down." "Shut up and move or I'll move you I'm going to see Mia." Zaitashi stood in the doorway to Mia's room.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Mia whimpered and tried to get up when she saw Zaitashi.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm

"No Mia you lay down. I'll come over to you as soon as this doctors get out of my way." "She need to rest and so do you now please go back to the room." Zaitashi glared at the doctor his eyes started to turn red. "You can either move now or be cleaned off the floor and walls later make your choice." The doctor stumbled back a few steps fearing Zaitashi's threat to be more than just words. Zaitashi rushed to Mia's bedside. "I'm here now." Zaitashi's voice had lost any sign of menace and his eyes were back to their normal greenish-blue color.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Mia stopped whimpering and held onto Zaitashi.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Zaitashi smiled. "Sorry I seem to have passed out earlier and the took me out of here I would have stayed were I given the choice." Zaitashi hadn't ever felt so comfortable around anyone. Zaitashi whispered into Mia's ear so no-one else could hear him. "When your better we'll go get some stuff for Curry and some watermelons too and then we can do anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Mia smiled and fell asleep slilently.
Back to top Go down
Zaitashi Sairyomu

Zaitashi Sairyomu

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 pm

As Zaitashi sat there next to Mia Ashida kept watching him. "You there boy come here." Zaitashi looked back and saw Mia's father in the doorway. Deciding it would likely be best to see what the man wanted he stood up but whispered in Mia's ear. "I'll be right outside ok don't worry I won't leave you." Zaitashi walked over to Mia's father. "Yes you need me for something?" "Come with me for a second please?" Zaitashi and Ashida walked down the hall and stepped just outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Mia Korigi
Admin
Mia Korigi

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Mia stayed asleep smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mia's Recovery 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's Recovery 2   Mia's Recovery 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's Recovery 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next